Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

Learning Objectives - Week 25

Reading:

I can analyze my reading benchmark results and set learning goals for myself.

Writing:
I can revise to improve my expository writing.
I can identify a central idea to assess the relevance of supporting details. 

Social Studies:
I can explain how the growing conflict with Mexico led to the Texas Revolution, Texas's independence, and the formation of the Republic of Texas.

This week:  
  • Reading log - Read 20 minutes each night, 1 response (Due on Mondays)
  • Sentence Revising Homework due on Friday
  • Words Their Way Spelling words - Practice on SpellingCity App or Spelling City - Test on Thursday
    • Monday - Scholars will sort their words and receive practice lists. 
    • Thursday - Test will include 10 words from the practice list and 4 mystery words that follow the spelling pattern.
    • Students will sort their words into categories as part of the test.