Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

Learning Objectives - Week 7

Reading:
I can problem solve when what I'm reading doesn't make sense.
I can ask questions to maintain and extend meaning.
 
Writing:
I can use mentor texts as models for my writing.
I can set writing goals.

Social Studies:
I can apply what I've learned about the regions of Texas to understand the impact of geography on different American Indian groups in Texas.

This week:  
  • Reading log - Read 20 minutes each night (checked on Monday)
  • Cursive practice homework - Due on Friday
  • Words Their Way Spelling words - Practice on SpellingCity App or Spelling City - Test on Friday
    • Monday - Scholars will sort their words and receive practice lists. 
    • Friday - Test will include 10 words from the practice list and 4 mystery words that follow the spelling pattern.
    • Students will sort their words into categories as part of the test.